Fathers Day Taglines for Cards: Fathers Day 2017 Provides Funny best Fathers Day Card Taglines, Unique and inexpensive simple card sayings. These Father’s Day Simple Cards can be shared at social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon etc. Download and share these Fathers Day Taglines for Cards for free with your Facebook friends and family members.
Fathers Day Taglines for Cards
- “My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’ ” — Jim Fox
- Sometimes, a simple quote says it all. Here are nine ways to express your love and appreciation for Dad on Father’s Day.
- “Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Geddes
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.”
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” — Robert Orben
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
- Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much.” — Unknown
- “Tis a happy thing
To be the father unto many sons.”
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. ” -Charles Wadsworth
- “Home is the place where, when you have to go there,
They have to take you in.”
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. – Sigmund Freud
To share these Fathers Day Taglines for Cards on social networking websites like: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Hangouts, Whats App, StumbleUpon, Digg, Pinterest, Myspace, Reddit and more sites given below in the sharing bar. You can Bookmark this site for more updates on Father’s Day 2017.